New Pantry Labels! | "La Terre" Collection


If you thought my pantry was organized and well stocked, well, you'd be wrong. Sure, this one "pantry cupboard" looks pretty nifty, but the rest, not so much.

Since switching out "the husband diet" for a more healthful, nutritious way of eating, I have found my pantry items and cupboard composition have completely changed. Gone are the boxes or canisters of pasta and crackers and packaged goods. In their place, a bounty of organic bulk food items in plastic baggies with twist ties. Nuts of every variety, dried beans, dried herbs, grains and seeds.

Something had to be done. The baggies were killing me. Sure, I had them in one of my trusty bins, but I could not get over the fact that I use these ingredients everyday, while the items in my Vintage Blue pantry barely get touched anymore.


Having no glass containers left, I headed back to Dollorama to stock up. They never fail me there. I love them so much.


My bulk items were now happy to have a glass house, but as every organizer knows, labels are essential.

One would think a person of my nature would be matchy matchy. That I would NEED my new "bulk food" labels to match my blue pantry labels.


But no, I decided to throw a twist in there and do something entirely different! I may be a Type A, but I figured if I put these containers in a new pantry cupboard, let's call it my "healthy" pantry, then it's allowed to have it's own identity, right?


They are simple. Practical. Beautiful. I like that I can add in some desciptives below (not pictured, but on other labels I've added a quick reference to the nutiritional info, or a cooking time). I am rather found of them.


You can buy yourself some Martha kraft labels from Staples and whip something similar up pretty easily. If you don't have access to a printer, or just don't like to do these kinds of things, I plan on listing "La Terre" labels in my shop tomorrow! (NOTE- These labels are now discontinued - so sorry!)

Hope you like them!

xo J




Comments

  1. Love these newest labels!! Perfectly reflect the ingredients inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, and very natural looking! I will be trying to make up something similar! What font did you use?

    Sheri
    -GP, AB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a calligraphy font called Voluptuate! If you don't want to buy the font I believe you download a demo! :)

      Delete
  3. They all look great! Such a lovely, healthy assortment. But I have to ask, since I have never in my life heard of powdered peanut butter...how do you use this???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Search PB2! I put it in smoothies, my banana ice cream, and sometimes mix with water per directions to create a lower fat peanut buttery spread for apple slices

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous, and I would definitely believe you - I don't think anyones entire pantry could be THAT perfect ;-)

    ladybear.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks for the vote of (un)confidence! Hahaha, I think you're right, even Martha herself has got to have some "normal" kitchen cupboards somewhere in her fabulous kitchen!

      Delete
  5. These look fantastic, Jen! So classy. I love kraft paper and have been checking out these Martha Stewart labels every time I end up in Staples. You always know how to make me rethink jars from Dollarama :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire! The labels are great and of course you understand my love affair with Dollorama!

      Delete
  6. Have you put these on your shop yet ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev! I just listed them tonight! Go have a looky!

      https://www.etsy.com/listing/115606211/custom-kraft-pantry-labels-printed-la

      Delete
  7. I love these new labels - so clean looking! I think this is going to be my weekend project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The font you have used is so beautiful! What was it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's the height of the large jar?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts