Holiday Gift Guide | Gold, black and white all over!



As much as I love gift giving, I LOATHE gift buying. I may be a rare kind, but I stress myself out big time trying to find the perfect gift for someone. I am extremely indecisive, and usually end up buying multiple gifts for the same person before finally narrowing down what I'd like to give them. And I usually end up buying two of everything... one for me, one for you, one for me, one for you. Yup, I'm that person!

This year (okay, and last year, and the year before that), I'm loving all things gold and black and white. Such a timeless colour combo that melds my favourites- the holidays with a little old Hollywood flair. If you're stumped on what to get the ladies if your life, this round up covers all the bases, from affordable smaller gifts, to splurges for those closer to you. And of course, I would be thrilled to receive any of these gifts (well, except my own print, because, uh, that would be weird!).


From left to right:

Gold Confettit iPhone Case, $40 , LaFeliz on etsy

Gold Initial, $14.50, Chapters Indigo
Tres Chic Gloves, $58, C Wonder
Lip Tease Mug, $28, Reiko Kaneko on SHOP by Monika

Raison d'etre Print, $10 - $20, The Paper Society
Striped Throw, $128, C Wonder
Limited Edition Gold Brush Set, $29.99, Sonia Kashuk for Target
Bubbly Gold Decanter, $39.50, Chapters  Indigo
Voluspa Room Spray, $20, Chapters Indigo



Comments

  1. Super cute collection of things - at least half of them are on my love list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! I'm loving the mug and the iphone case.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts