Holiday Labels and Prints | The Paper Society

Once November 1st hits, I'm R-E-A-D-Y for Christmas! Who's with me?

Hubby isn't as keen as I am, so we are waiting a little bit longer to put up the tree - but that didn't stop me from creating some new labels and printables to get into the holiday spirit! Check out the first preview of my Holiday Collection below (just released on shopthesociety.com) - and come back this week for a pretty awesome giveaway and some free printables!


"Bisous a Tout (kisses to all)" Print (perfect for under the mistletoe!) and



"Ho Ho Ho" Print (shown with upcoming DIY glitter deer print)









These and a few others are listed in the shop (soon to be on etsy as well), with more items coming next week! Stay tuned! #shopthesociety


Comments

  1. I'm getting into the spirit too. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment from my phone and it wouldn't work. Grrr. But, it looks like I have some shopping to do. SO FRIGGING CUTE!! And glad to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Did you end up posting the DIY Glitter Deer Printable? I can't seem to find it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts